Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Maternity Photos preview...
















So my great friend, Heather Keil, came to my hospital room and took some maternity photos with my family. I think I will cherish these more than anyone can imagine since this has been a very trying few weeks. I'm not sure which was more fun, taking the photos or not being hooked up to all sorts of fun machines for 45 minutes while the photo shoot was happening!


I was put in the hospital Friday, April 8th at 1pm after an appointment with Dr. Devore, my amazing perinatologist. He was quite worried about our sweet baby girl as she is a really small size, almost 1 pound smaller than our handsome prince!


Since I was admitted, the babies have been monitored 24/7 which makes it a bit difficult to sleep but really puts my mind at ease. When you enter my hospital room, often it sounds like you are in the womb with the babies due to the heartbeats, hiccups, and movements being heard on the monitor!


Every day counts. For every day they stay in the womb, it's 2-3 less days in the NICU. For this reason, I celebrate every day that I am still laying here in this hospital bed!


I will keep you all posted! Until then...thanks for your prayers

6 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

These photos are so sweet and precious! I am so happy the babies are safe and that you are able to hang in there! We love you!

KickButtMommy said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Glad you and babies are safe and well looked after.

Vanessa said...

Love the photos, so beautiful! What a great mommy those babies have, so selfless! Good job on keeping them safe and cozy! Lots of love to you!!!

Kerrie said...

Love your pictures, you will treasure them! Hang in there!

R Family said...

What sweet pictures. I'm glad that your babies are growing and staying in your tummy! Just think of this time as the much needed rest you will be wishing for when you are up feeding those cuties at 2am pretty soon. You are amazing.

Melinda said...

So glad thing are going good! you looked fabulous when I saw you :)