Thursday, November 25, 2010

So it's been a while...GOT SOME NEWS




My last posting was in July 2010, I believe. I'm thinking that since today is THANKSGIVING, I have so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful for my beautiful girls, Sydney & Berlyn. They are the loves of my life. I am thankful for an amazing husband who would do anything for me and is my very closest friend. I am thankful for my beautiful home and my great job as a hygienist. I am very thankful for an amazingly supportive family whom I can't imagine life without. I am thankful for the wonderful friendships that surround me and that have been with me for MANY years.

Today I wanted to share the thing I am most thankful for on THIS THANKSGIVING DAY! I am thankful to BE PREGNANT with TWINS!!!! It has been 6 long years in the making, many heartaches and many trials but it has finally happened...two tiny little miracles! I am due in June 2011! I feel like this may be a gift from my Grandma Richards whom I never had the opportunity to meet but had twins of her own (my moms brothers).

I was hoping to tell each one of you in person but my friendship list goes on and on, which I am so grateful for. I can't wait to keep posting pictures of these cutie pies. I should be finding out the gender in December!

Signing off....mother of 4 to be!

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Crying tears of joy for you, my dear friend. So much love to you and those little nuggets!

Cate said...

so happy for you!!!! Can't wait til I can meet them!!!

Melanie said...

I can't tell you how excited I am for you!!!

Kiersten DeVore said...

Oh my goodness Carrie, I couldn't be more thrilled for your family right now. This is such great news!
BIG HUGS!

Kim said...

So so happy for you! Congratulations!

Vanessa said...

Congrats my dear friend!!! Lots of love to you!!! I appreciate your friendship so much, so excited for you!!!

Marci said...

What? That is such great news! I am so excited for you and Thann and the girls!!! Please keep us updated on how things are going. Love you!