Friday, February 19, 2010

REUNITED WITH MY BLOG!!!!

Well it has been since spring of 2009!

Since I have gotten enough slack from not updating my blog, I thought I ought to throw a few new things up here...

Quick update...I am now working as a part time Hygienist, full time mom, full time dog trainer (of the cutest PUG ever!), and somewhat of a good wife! I LOVE my job. I'm working for 3 female dentist here in the Santa Clarita Valley.


This year has been full of events. It all began when I graduated in June, which I believe I have no pictures up on my BLOG from that day! To update you on a very fast year...graduated from Hygiene school, took my national/state boards and PASSED, went to New York City with Thann, went to Yosemite, went to Utah for Ben's wedding, bought our FIRST HOME, went to Newport Beach with the Fuller Family, girls started school, I got my hygiene license and started my job...and WALLA--here we are.

Now I will post some pictures to prove all these fun events happened!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging!!

Kerrie said...

Yea! You are back!