Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My semester is finally OVER!!!!

I'm about as happy as this elephant!! I just finished my crazy semester...one more semester left and I will be done with HYGIENE school! YAHOOEEE!!! It's now time for a little fun with my family and friends! Anyone want to play???!!!!

10 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I do!

Cate said...

That's awesome! BTW I'm always ready to play!

Melinda said...

ooh i wanna play lets do something fun:)

Melanie said...

I do!! I do!!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH.. .Congrats on being done.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

yahoo! congrats... only one more to go. you can do it!

Kim said...

Good for you! Let me know when y'all want to play! I need movie buddies! kim

Marci said...

I'm glad you're done. We're thinking of you guys. Have a Merry Christmas!

Bubbles said...

I wish I had been around more to play with you. Sorry! Hopefully spring break?

Cherri Regnier said...

I hope you had a wonderful break! I laughed out loud at the pic of the elephant.