So I stole this picture from a fellow dental hygiene classmate (props to J. Tizzle). She had it posted on her blog to express how exhausted she has been from school these past few weeks! I thought it was a perfect picture for me to post. I am truly this exhausted. I leave for school Mon-Fri at about 6am and return home around 6pm (my school is in LA). Thann, the most amazing husband and best friend, gets the girls off to school every single day (lunches, pigtails, kid music and all)!!So for those of you who have not heard from me in a great while...please know that I really do care about you and miss you, no matter HOW exhausted I am!
6 comments:
I'm sorry! It will all pay off in the end!
You are awesome Carrie December will be here before you know it!
Luv ya!
You can do it! You're almost there. That's impressive that your hubby does all that.. You have a wonderful family
I know!! I always seem to miss you when you are online. I just might have to call you one of these days. You will be glad I did! Love ya...and hang in there!
Looks like you are still having fun even being so busy! How is school so far? Give Sydnee a hug from me.
youre so amazing! love and miss you alot!
elise
Post a Comment