Life, Love, & Happiness
That's the best way to vacation..on the beach for a week.
I'm simply green with envy, Carrie! I love that place and could live there. I hope you ate at the Beachcomber!
I wish we could have seen you while you were here!! You were so close!! :-(
what a fun trip! we'll have to get the girls together soon!
So cute. I already miss being with you. We had so much fun. Love you
You all are so cute! What a fun vacation.
what a perfect vacation... looks like you've been busy... blogging! ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's the best way to vacation..on the beach for a week.
I'm simply green with envy, Carrie! I love that place and could live there. I hope you ate at the Beachcomber!
I wish we could have seen you while you were here!! You were so close!! :-(
what a fun trip! we'll have to get the girls together soon!
So cute. I already miss being with you. We had so much fun. Love you
You all are so cute! What a fun vacation.
what a perfect vacation... looks like you've been busy... blogging! ;)
Post a Comment