Wow...she sure doesn't look 32, right? We had a fun celebration weekend with friends and family. It is always fun to celebrate my special day with my mom! Kristen brought this beautiful cake in honor of two beautiful women!!

Thann helped out with dinner...by pulling the potatoes out of the oven for dad! What a man!

My girls are the very best gifts I have EVER been given. I feel so grateful to have such a beautiful family!
Thann helped out with dinner...by pulling the potatoes out of the oven for dad! What a man!
My girls are the very best gifts I have EVER been given. I feel so grateful to have such a beautiful family!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I didn't get to call you on your special day. We were gone all day at a missionary farewell. I hope you enjoyed it and that you got my message and card! I love and miss you!!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great one. What a fun lunch too. Wish I could have joined you all. You are very lucky to have such good girlfriends! Miss you.
Post a Comment