Carrie, its fun to catch up on your blog! I made mine private for safety reasons, but if you login with your gmail account you should be able to view it!
How cute your girls are! You have a nice blog. I have one in Japanese, so my family in Japan can read them. I have not update it lately.... I'd better grade exams and papers first.
4 comments:
Carrie, its fun to catch up on your blog! I made mine private for safety reasons, but if you login with your gmail account you should be able to view it!
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!! Merry Christmas!
How cute your girls are! You have a nice blog. I have one in Japanese, so my family in Japan can read them. I have not update it lately.... I'd better grade exams and papers first.
Post a Comment