We had a fun family birthday party for Berlyn today. She is such a sweetheart! I accidentally put two candles on her cake...I was quickly reminded that we needed to add 2 more candles to make 4!!! She is 4 yrs old and her mom is having a hard time dealing with it! We wish others could be here to celebrate such an occasion with us!! WE LOVE YOU LYNEE!!
Grandma Fuller made her a Princess Belle birthday cake...it was so beautiful!
4 comments:
Beautiful cake for a beautiful girl! Can't believe she is 4!
Oh we love our Berlyn!! We miss you guys and love you very much. Love Marlee, Maycee, Peyton, ty and kacee
Hi! It's Jody (Dianne's friend with Morgan, Kendall and Beck). We miss you guys! I love to get caught up with your family through the blog!
Keep in touch!
Ok, my dear...you need to do a new post!!
Post a Comment